Thursday 29 December 2016

Happy Christmas & a Merry New Year!



Pine scent from the Christmas tree fills the living room I'm sitting in with my macbook on my lap, a cup of chai tea in my hand and a plate of home made christmas biscuits in front of me. ~ Yes, I'm typing with one hand. ~ The Christmas days are just over and I'm the most relaxed I've been in quite a while, hence finally writing this blog post.
But I don't wanna waste this post to bore you talking about all the stuff I've been busy with, instead, I wanna wish you a belated Merry Christmas & a Happy New Year (as I most likely won't post before the 1st of 2017 anymore)!

And coming to speak of the new year, I have so many resolutions:
- to expect less & prepare more
- to judge less & respect more
- to complain less & thank more
- to regret less & smile more
- and of course to travel more :)


What are your new years resolutions? 
And did you have any snow for Christmas where you live? 

xx  Micky 



SHARE:

4 comments

  1. All great resolutions, Micky!!
    My resolution...to keep my room clean!

    akiko
    www.akikohiramatsu.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're new years resolutions are very good! I hope you did keep them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. If it's not too much trouble share more like that. Merry Christmas Wishes

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wish more writers of this sort of substance would take the time you did to explore and compose so well. I am exceptionally awed with your vision and knowledge. front line workers

    ReplyDelete

© Princess.From.Jupiter. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig