Monday 9 May 2016

Jupiter's Top 5 : Chocolate brands



This post is going to be ALL about CHOCOLATE
Who doesn't love it? I know I do! 
It comes in all kinds of different flavours, sizes, shapes, but most typically as a bar.
There's just nothing better than a square or two with a nice movie in the evening, but chocolate is also a soother for the soul - nothing cheers me up more than a friend bringing me over one of my favourite chocolates when I'm upset :) 
Chocolate makes a great & simple present & to go even further, not meaning to sound crazy though although I might, Chocolate is a real friend for me.

It has taken me ages of trying dozens over dozens of different chocolates to make this list (and yes I'm totally trying to make this sound much less joyful than it really was - almost like I put a real effort into it) and here it is, my personal top 5 favourite Chocolate brands: 

#5 Meiji (Japan)

I just feel like there should be a japanese brand on this list because I think that japanese chocolate is really underrated! Of course it's different from the good old european chocolate but it's still always worth a try! I go with Meiji here :)

#4 Hershey's (USA)

The classic Hershey's Cookies 'n' Creme is just one of those chocolate bars I think everybody should have had at least once in their life. Simply because it's such a classic, so you can participate when it comes up in a conversation but of course also because it's incredibly delicious! 

#3 Kinder (Germany)

Maybe I just love this admittedly very special chocolate so much because it is a reminder of my childhood, but then every time I have Kinder chocolate I can't get over how delicious it is, either, so it can't just be that! Hint: This chocolate tastes best when you just let it melt in your mouth. 

#2 Côte d'Or (Belgium)

This chocolate is very intense in it's taste, so perfect if you feel like a very chocolatey kind of chocolate! I love, love, love it, and thanks to the intense taste I never overeat on this chocolate which is great because a good chocolate is something that, just like a good wine, should be enjoyed in moderation. 

#1 Lindt (Switzerland)

If you have expected my favourite chocolate to be some super secret limited edition designer brand you must be so disappointed now! But really, Lindt chocolate is just really amazing in both taste and variation. The range of exotic flavours is just amazing with Lindt so this company never gets boring. My favourite here are the Excellence Dark Blueberry- & Orange Intense chocolate bars - the perfect bars if you like it fruity and intense!





*** As this is coming from a devoted Chocaholic, be assured that the quality of this information is absolutely and unarguably top-notch.***

What is your favourite Chocolate brand? 


xx ♡ Micky 

SHARE:

23 comments

  1. Love your blog and I am a new follower on GFC <3
    I hope that you follow me too :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I'll check out your blog asap <3

      Delete
  2. I love chocolate! :) Cool post!
    kisses

    http://irreplaceable-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Who doesn't haha, I'm glad you enjoyed my post about it!

      Delete
  3. I've heard of so many good things about kinder, but i've never tried it! I love cadbury! Have you tried it before?

    xx,
    Abby
    www.houseofakih.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should really give it a try & yes, I used to live in the UK so I know Cadbury and I like their variety of products although it is not my favourite brand for chocolate :)

      Delete
  4. CRUNCH!! I almost completely forgot how much I love those crush bars~ Lindt is sooo good tho

    Passion Blog | BCfactor.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. YES to Lindt & Kinder! I eat dark Lindt chocolate daily and I am obsessed with it and when it comes to Kinder it totally reminds me of my childhood as well:)
    YUMMY!
    xx
    http://putitallonme.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. You for sure picked all the best chocolate around! So hungry now haha xD

    Lotte | www.lottebeautybox.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just go and have your chocolate haha!
      I'm glad you enjoyed this post :)

      Delete
  7. I love DARS chocolate ^^

    torichux3.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. DARS chocolate is very tasty indeed :)

      Delete
  8. Yummy post.... i love those crunch bars :) x
    www.ambiinwonderland.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love chocolate!! I really want to try the meiji one <3

    Regards,
    a-cupofrain.blogspot.co.id

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's really worth a try in my opinion! :)

      Delete
  10. I just discovered your blog. I love this post, I'm a big fan of Lindt chocolate. I definitely have to try Côte d'Or. Have you tried Milk duds before by Hershey, they're so good.

    Xoxo

    https://www.spilltheteabobs.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  11. I just discovered your blog. I love this post, I'm a big fan of Lindt chocolate. I definitely have to try Côte d'Or. Have you tried Milk duds before by Hershey, they're so good.

    Xoxo

    https://www.spilltheteabobs.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  12. I only tried Hershey's. I never tried the other ones but I'm always open to because I'm a huge chocolate fan. I mean, the title only... caught my attention! I love the cookies and cream one by Hershey's! SO GOOD!
    Also, I will be on the look out for Côte d'Or, It sounds delicious!
    Jade xo

    ReplyDelete

© Princess.From.Jupiter. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig